Adding Forms to Website Design
Adding Forms to Website Design
Need forms in your website design? To gather information in a way that’s “intelligent” enough to make conditional “decisions” and categorise input? In that spirit, we’ve compiled a list of form-building applications – all of which will simplify the process of integrating forms into your website design.
- Google Apps: Free forms from this provider are simple…intended for gathering limited contact information.
- FormSite: This form application automatically creates PDFs using captured data. It also integrates third-party information, uses conditional logic, encrypts, uploads files, makes notifications, and offers mobile forms.
- FormStack: With this application, the forms in your website design will have conditional logic, the ability to import and export data, analytics, email verification, payment processing, coupon codes, built-in calculators, “brandable” themes, data encryption, plus, it categorises submissions and routes them to the recipient(s) that you specify.
- FormAssembly: These forms are simple to build, with options like multiple pages, validation of data, third-party app integration, conditional logic, customised branding, and file uploads.
- MachForm: Integrate this form-builder into your website design with simple drag-and-drop designing. You’ll enjoy editable themes, forms with multiple pages, auto-responders, file uploading, entry exporting, PayPal incorporation, and the acceptance of electronic signatures.
- Coffee Cup Web Form Builder: There’s no coding required for building forms here. Forms are responsive, meaning mobile devices pose no problem. You’ll drag-and-drop to create forms, integrate payments and third-party apps, customise fields, and choose whether you or Coffee Cup will host the form.
- Wufoo: This form-building tool is widely used, thanks to its ease of use and its many available features, including pre-designed templates, spam blocking, the ability to brand forms, file uploading, advanced analytics, integration of payment options, management of users, and user notifications.
- ioDeck: Unlike the other website design form options we’ve presented, this tool is a one-time purchase (as opposed to a monthly-fee-based option). You’ll have access to six months of support and limitless forms for any number of website designs, each with an unlimited number of fields. The form builder is highly intuitive, with security features, validation, and notifications through Facebook, Twitter, or email.
- Gravity Forms: This tool is exclusive to WordPress. With it, you can create multipage forms, offer PayPal options, integrate conditional logic, and customise notifications. Entered data can even be purposed to land directly in a blog post.
- JotForm: This is a basic form builder that offers data capture, tools for compiling survey information, acceptance of payments, and a number of templates to choose from.
- pForm: This option is more simplistic and far more limited than other forms, with choices only including colour and fields; however, it is free.
- 123ContactForm: Use this form-builder in your website design for encryption of data, notifications by email, data exporting and routing, multi-lingual communications, third-party application integration, file uploading, branded themes, and inclusion of gathered data in charts and reports. This application can be used with WordPress.
Impulse is here to answer all of your website design and form-building questions. Simply call 01904 430 666 or get it touch via the contact us page.